The cubs and their families had a great time at the Pinewood Derby event. Do checkout the results on this page. The Final as well as each Cub Rank's standings have been posted.
Thanks to the Wrzyszczynski family and all the parent and student volunteers for putting this together.
Please feel free to upload more pics from the event.
Photos from top to bottom:
A lot of Cub Scout parents have no idea what’s going on when they start their kids in the program.
That’s no problem. They all start as Bobcats…
1. The Bobcat Award is like an orientation for kids and parents both. The Bobcat part introduces you to the basic outline of the program
2. Every Cub Scout will achieve the Bobcat Award (also called the Bobcat Trail). Meaning, you and your kid have to do this part first. There’s a reason for that …
3. Doing the Bobcat Trail gets you familiar with the principals of being a Cub Scout, like the Cub Scout Oath, and the ranks, and so on.
4. Doing the Bobcat Trail also gets you familiar with the workflow for achievement in Cub Scouts. Follow the steps and you’ll be ready to do the same for just about any achievement your Cub wants to tackle.
5. Bobcats and Cougars are different animals. You probably already knew that.